No words to say what happened today. The day started normally as any other day. woke up late. Was late for my class. I don't have to describe an ordinary day. And this ordinary day was short. I mean in my college. I was back to my room soon after the college. I laid myself on my mighty bed and was relaxing. All of a sudden my bed started to vibrate. I thought its just my blood pressure which is coming down. Then my legs started to wobble. I was thrown out. I quickly texted my friend in the 3rd floor about my experience. She quickly ran into my room and was too excited. She even felt the same. And finally it was a real Earthquake. I dint believe it myself for a sec. And my mobile beeped. Flashing news: Indonesia is hit with an earthquake of 9.1 Richter scale. !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment