Wednesday, 14 March 2012

What happened in last few days?

I am now at college, worth mentioning, studying in SASTRA university. I was under books last week. Its very common here to study only before the day of exam. And thats what happened last mid-sem also. This time is so special because i was driven to study by one of my friend. Its very unusual. I have never done such a group study in my life. Each time she came over to me, taught me appropriately and i feel so satisfied about my exams. Scores are of course secondary. I dont know whether i kept her engaged each time when she approached. I always wanted her to feel that the time we spend together should prove some use for her. I hope this continues. I thank her for motivating me to study. All credits to her.These memories will not vanish in course of time. The person whom i have mentioned will surely understand when she reads this piece of my inner self.

No comments:

Post a Comment